General Conditions & Disclaimer - PragMagic Tool & Website
Information about UMC Utrecht
- The UMC Utrecht is a legal entity under public law by virtue of Article 8 of the Higher Education and Research Act, established in Utrecht, Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX, and registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 000023527250.
- For questions about the PragMagic tool, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +31 88 75 681 70.
Applicability and explanation of these General Conditions
- These General Conditions apply to your use of the PragMagic Tool and the PragMagic Website (www.pragmagic.eu).
- All stipulations in these General Conditions are not only made for the UMC Utrecht, but also for all its employees, and/or persons for whose actions (or the absence thereof) the UMC Utrecht is responsible.
- These General Conditions and the legal relationships to which they apply are governed by Dutch Law. All disputes (including those seen as such by only one of the Parties) that may arise from these General Conditions, will be brought before the court in Utrecht (‘Rechtbank Midden-Nederland’), unless Parties agree to arbitration.
- The UMCU Utrecht provides the PragMagic Website and the PragMagic Tool freely as a service to scientific research. Although the authors and developers have taken care and attention to developing the contents on the PragMagic Website and the PragMagic Tool it is possible that the content/information in the PragMagic Tool is incomplete and / or incorrect. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the PragMagic Website, the PragMagic Tool or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. The use of the PragMagic website and the PragMagic tool, and any information provided herein, is at your own risk.
In no event will the UMC Utrecht be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the PragMagic Website or the PragMagic Tool.
- Through the PragMagic Website and the PragMagic Tool you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the UMC Utrecht. These links are only ‘for information’ to the visitor/user of the PragMagic Website or the PragMagic Tool. The UMC Utrecht has no control over, and is not responsible for, the nature, content and availability of those (external) sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. The UMC Utrecht bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Nothing from the contents of the PragMagic Website and the PragMagic Tool may be multiplied, stored in an (automatic) database, or published, in whatever form or manner, without the prior agreement of the UMCU Utrecht in writing. This website/the PragMagic tool is not meant for commercial use.
- The UMCU retains the right to withhold access to the PragMagic Tool and PragMagic Website in case of misuse to any user.
Privacy Statement - PragMagic Tool & Website
Goal of the storage of personal and company information
Employees of the van UMC Utrecht will handle all information you provide to the UMC Utrecht in a confidential manner.
The UMC Utrecht registers information that you provide for the completion of transactions and for administrative processing of these transactions.
UMC Utrecht has taken the necessary measures to further the physical, organisational, and technical security of your information.
UMC Utrecht will store your information for the time necessary to achieve the purposes indicated.
Provision of information within the UMC Utrecht
The UMC Utrecht provides your information only to employees who, based on their role in the organization, need to have access to this information, and in line with the purpose for which the information was collected.
Access to and changing of information
When you have entered (personal) information on a form on this website or the PragMagic Tool, you can always review, request deletion or change this information by contacting the UMC Utrecht at: email@example.com.
Within this website and the PragMagic Tool the UMC Utrecht makes use of functional cookies. The cookies aim to assure the proper functioning of the website and the PragMagic Tool. UMC Utrecht makes use of analytical and tracking cookies.